Ever feel like your work is burying you alive? I find this happens much more when you leave for a vacation... I notice that my co-workers are sending me more and more emails in anticipation of my absence. I feel stressed, violated and overwhelmed to the brink of insanity. To the point where I may leave for my trip and never come back. Oh...to escape from this tyrant city and hide out in a faraway island with no phone...email...NOTHING. Only silence...peace...quiet can be my companions! I find myself saying all too often "I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!" When will the statement be finally true? When is enough really enough? And when is the right time to take action?

I have this lingering fear that possesses me at points where I realize that ENOUGH was probably a few months or a year ago...and I missed it. So. What do you do when that happens?
No comments:
Post a Comment