Monday, July 21, 2008

So....Yeah...Me


I tend to be a procrastinator. A big one. I have never suffered greatly as a result of this...however...I have nearly lost it several times due to this affliction.

Here are the professions I have aspired to:
Teacher
Pediatrician
Veterinarian
Architect
Archeologist
FBI Agent
Nurse
Film Director
Actress
Screenwriter
Journalist
Travel Writer
Development Director for Non-profit
Grant Writer
...and many, many more that I can't think of.

As you can see GROUP EVENTS COORDIATOR (the job I have that pays my bills) and BLOGGER (this little thing I'm doing now) are not on the list. Alas...shit happens. And you fall down the rabbitt hole. And you take your good 'ole time getting out. That's where I'm at now. Somewhere in between. But angsty enough to know that I will NOT settle for the sitch that I'm in.

***Disclaimer: Now that you're equipped with this knowledge about me and my type... Realize that I may not be faithful to this blog ... EXPECT GREAT THINGS FOR ME... JUST DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH!

No comments: