Friday, July 25, 2008

Itty Bitty Minis

So...as I pack my bags to head to the sunshine state, I stop at Duane Reade to buy the TRAVEL SIZE of everything I already have in NORMAL SIZE. It seems silly that I have to buy the small deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo...etc etc etc. I already have everything I need but for some reason I can't take it and because it's more than 3 oz.

I find myself obsessed over these mini things...these beautiful wonderful tiny things. They appear to be so much more awesome than their parents. Afterall, where do these little baby shampoos come from? Duh, the adult shampoos :-) Alas, I want to buy everything they have, but I restrain myself. I am trying to save space in my suitcase. That is I suppose what they're for anyway. Besides, I will most defintely need the room to bring back all of the little magnets and key chains I plan to buy for my friends... You know the cheap little things. I love them. And I can guarantee you buy them for your peeps too.


Peace out New Yawk. Off to the west coast. Will return next week with loads of outlandish stories of my adventures there.

No comments: