Thursday, March 19, 2009

Is there anyone out there....cuz it's getting harder and harder to breathe???

Oh my little dudeskies! I'm glad to be back...I wasn't taking to Camila soooo well. She just didn't fit me for some reason...so FiFi had to return.

Anywho, zee breathing. I hadn't been to yoga in about a week cuz I've been ballsack busy and I decided that neglecting my body and mind was the perfect way to have more time to do the shit I had to do. Well, lemme tell you, during our breathing exercises last night, I about burst. I'm laying there moving from pose to pose and damned if I couldn't control my mind, couldn't control my body! I had to do it with my eyes open cuz it was easier for me to focus that way which is not supposed to be the case.

I have been super duper stressed out by work stuff lately...don't worry everything is/will be fine, but frickin stressful, none the less.

I'm so looking forward to tomorow (aka FRIDAY!!!) and the weekend...busy busy! And I cannot wait for movie nite---TWILIGHT!!! Edward, my boyfriend...yippee! Yes, I'm still gay...shut up! He's pretty!

So but yeah, gotz ta peace out now. Mwah!!!

No comments: