...So sit on top of the world and tell me how you're feeling... What you feel is what I feel for you... Take my hand and if I'm lying to you... I'll always be alone...If I'm lying to you...
Soooo...last nite I had a mondo dance party with my semi-permanent house guest. This basically consisted of taking out ALLLLL my dance cds...tiling them on the floor and playing cd after cd...song after glorious song and getting down and jiggy with our bad selves. It was a RIOT!!!
See my eyes, they carry your reflection...Watch my lips and hear the words I'm telling you...Give your trust to me and look into my heart and show me, show me what you're doing...
And preeeettty much Dido won out as the best eva...yes Dido...but Air (I think) came a close second. I love the relaxation and don't feel too bad that I missed yoga either. After the cwazy yoga session I taught Sunday morning, I deserved a break.
I'm feeling mkay...however nervous about some things I hafta do later today. Life is not always a bed of roses my peeps.
Looking forward to the bright possiblility of getting in some soccer time in el park this weekend... it's sooooo nice to get OUTSIDE!!! Hopefully the weather will change a bit shortly.
Hasta la vista BABY!!! Mwah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment