Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You get what you give...

So I was having a conversation with this girl last night about negative thoughts and negative attitudes. It is sooooooo much easier to sit and gripe and complain and whine and bitch and ...well...you get the picture. But if you notice, yeah, it's a lot easier to be negative but geesh, look at how it makes you feel. And then dealing with those awful feelings sucks...like totally sucks!

As we all know, I have been taking a yoga class for the past couple months. I have truly realized how much it is helping me. I feel calmer, way less anxious, way less depressed, happier...albeit I am dealing with some serious emotions along the way. It is very difficult to let go of those patterns that make your life miserable. It is very hard to walk away from that way of thinking, to detach it from yourself.

So, but anyway, that's what I've been doing. I am now trying to reflect positive thoughts and actions and replace the bad ones. It seems completely true that what you put out into the universe is what will come back to you.

I've seen manifesting signs of this already. Please be happy my little ones! Mama FiFi demands it!!

No comments: