However, I am depressed. One of my very best friends is leaving NYC for China next week. It has become real to me. She will be gone. I am terribly worried that I will be sad like this for awhile. China is far to ask for advice. China is far to get a hug. China is far to get a beer and free pizza. She will be so far. I am a little scared. I know I will be fine. It's only an adjustment. I just have small issues with change. If you knew me better, you'd see that I tend to stay in situations that may not be good for me and avoid some opportunities that may be great---all for the fear of change.

I have read some things recently that say that we all have lessons to learn in life. We all have opportunities to overcome things that may be hardest for us...and we will constantly be presented with the same lesson over and over and over...until we finally pass the test.

No comments:
Post a Comment