skip to main | skip to sidebar

FiFi MaNdRakE fiNaLLy spEaKs

Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way myself...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ever Swiftly Moving...Trying To Escape This Desire

Ahhhh...I love this song. It's so beautiful...so me!

Posted by Special Agent FiFi at 5:22 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Who...ME???

My photo
Special Agent FiFi
New York, New York, United States
I will try anything once. I like to color, live life, and do pretty much everything outside the lines.
View my complete profile

Adventures (The Past Tense)

  • ▼  2009 (32)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • It Bothers Me...
      • Ever Swiftly Moving...Trying To Escape This Desire
      • Why Hello There PEMA!!! May I kiss your feet??
      • I Forgot...To Tell You I Love You...And The Night'...
      • Seeeeeeee...NOW I HAVE BACK UP!!!
      • These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends
      • Birds Flew Backwards
      • The road always traveled, but usually lied about t...
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (89)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (6)