Hello my widdle lovelies! Hope you had a great weekend!
Thank goodness I got out Friday night cuz Saturday was icky rainy. I stayed in and watched movies...
Doubt-Good but weird...the end leaves you in doubt, but I suppose that is the point. Dunno.
Seven Pounds-Okay, I figured out exactly what was going to happen in this movie about 20 minutes in. It's predictable, however, no matter how prepared you are for the ending...you're not. Be ready to cry...I was actually literally and I truly mean wailing at the end of this. It is just...well...I don't know. I absolutely loved Woody Harrelson's character in it!!
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button-First of all, it's too damn long. I had to watch it in two segments. I am a firm believer that if the story cannot be told in two hours it should be split into two films...just kidding, I just don't have the attention span. I liked it...although the old Brad Pitt, kinda freaked me out. The story dragged a whole lot. Cate Blanchett, of course, stole the show. She is amazing and beautiful!!! I picked out some of my favorite lines...
"We are meant to lose the people we love...how else will we know how much they mean to us?"
"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end...you have to let go..."
"Sometimes we're on a collision course, and we just don't know it. But it's by accident and by design, and there's not a thing we can do about it..."
And my absolute favorite...
DAISY: Sleep with me.
BENJAMIN: Absolutely...
I had a super fun time painting Easter eggs and celebrating Sunday...ps...the paint has finally come off my fingers...lol!
LYLASF---FiFi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment