Friday, January 23, 2009

I met her when she was a boy...We were supposed to be married then...Ah...Explains A LOT!

I am sorta kinda definitely nervous for tonight. I have no clue what is gonna happen.

I am afraid to learn the things that I am learning. I don't really think I like what I am hearing.

Is that okay?

Is it my decision to help only myself or do I have to save someone else too?

Is it selfish if I don't save the other person?

What did I do?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Yeah...basically everything is a ginormous question right now. I can, however, tell you that my communication over the last week has improved drastically from last week in the work area of my life. It is going great!! I don't know about the other parts just yet...but something must be working. I figured another thing out the other day that I forgot to mention. Remember how I said four months. It was four months TO THE DAY. Freaked?? Yeah...me frickin too.

Anywho...I'm excited for my weekend. Places to go...people to do!!

have a good one!

A lil' sumthin' from Ms. Rachael Yamagata from her song Reason Why

I think about how it might have been
We'd spend our days travelin'
It's not that I don't understand you
It's not that I don't want to be with you
But you only wanted me
The way you wanted me

So, I will head out alone, hope for the best
As we hang our heads down
And we skip the goodbyes
And you can tell the world what you want them to hear
I've got nothing left to lose, my dear
So, I'm up for the little white lies
But you and I know the reason why
I'm gone, and you're still there

No comments: