I am so profoundly sorry for my absense and I will be making fewer posts. I have a new job that keeps me busy as a bee...so stay with me and when I give you something, you can be sure it's quality...
Remember how I like to go to the psychic...remember how she is always right when it comes to predictions for my life...well, this weekend, I had sooooo much anxiety and shock over what she told me, I wanted to crawl in a hole. (The psychic that I saw this time was the mother of the girl I usually see. She has never met me before. She doesn't know me.)
Let me explain a past prediction and how it came true...basically, down to the day.
The psychic told me I would break up with my girlfriend in 3 months...that was Mid-July. We actually broke up Mid-September so it only took two months.
She told me that I would suffer two major heartbreaks before I found my soulmate...and she told me that I would find my soulmate four months from the time of my break up.
Sooooo...mid-September...broke up with the girlfriend (she told me that I would meet someone right away, but that this was not my soulmate) she was right. This person ended up not working out. I spoke to the psychic about this person in October when I saw her for the second time. She told me that if I really wanted to be with that person...I WOULD HAVE TO WORK REALLY HARD. Which I didn't want to do...and it didn't work.
So...but anyway...two months after the break up, I entered into a dalliance (All I'm gonna say at this point is that it was a dalliance...a dalliance where MAJOR emotions were present.)
Now, it is two months later...almost to the day the dalliance blew up it my face. This was last week peeps. And I have been distraught...not knowing what to think...feel...do... Everything has been a mess (So, this would be the second heartbreak)
I feel completely empty and lost and afraid.
So...went to the psychic on Saturday. She told me that I had bad karma from a previous life that was affecting my communication with others. So, if this was not the MOST SURPRISING thing ever...All last week sucked ass and balls because of COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS. Geesh! It was perfect timing although it seems that maybe I could've used that info...say...like a fucking week ago.
She asked me if when I speak to someone...this typically has to be a loved one...partner...co-worker. Someone who plays a significant role in your daily life. Basically what happens is that I say something...the other person completely doesn't understand what I said...then they say something back to me...and I don't understand why they said. It's like we are speaking two different languages. I have been told more in the last week about my problems with communication than ever before in my life. And here's the psychic...telling me all about it and why it's happening.
So, she tells me that this bad karma will follow me and prevent my happiness for future relationships. That my communication will not recover unless I go back and right the wrongs. So...that pretty much sucks and upsets me terribly. I CANNOT COMMUNICATE.
If...I go back and right the wrongs, it will all change. So, she proposes this thing I do...and I decline...I get outside and both my friends say that I HAVE to do it. I cannot go on with the bad karma... So...we go back inside, and set the whole thing up. Now, thanks to a friend that loves me dearly, I will have my karma fixed.
I have been through one of the processes...and here is where I cannot speak anymore about it. I do hope that one day I will be able to share with everyone what I have learned. It is amazing, shocking and brilliant.
I suppose that I can tell you...It was FOUR MONTHS. You remember, it was supposed to take four months to find my soul mate. So this psychic didn't even know about that prediction that her daughter gave me. And...I'm not gonna tell you if she told me who my soulmate is or not...but before remember how I said that all of the predictions came true...well just rely on that bit of evidence to help you guess what happened.
So...now it's wait and see. I have to live the questions until I learn the answers as my dear Rilke likes to say. It seems a whole big mess that shouldn't happen considering the way things will go...but I have to fix the karma first. And what must be will be. And everything will be okay in the end...If it is not okay, it is not the end. I just have to allow the events unfold naturally...what has happened/is happening is destiny...and it will all be all right!
So...hope everyone is doing well. Miss you all terribly. Will try to keep you informed. And you can bet that if she tells me that I can tell, I will be telling :-)
Peace.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment