...Eternities aren't as long as they used to be...
Well...my partner in crime got busted...so it's only fair that I bust myself. Your beloved FiFi isn't the sweet, innocent darling you may have thought.
What? Are you crazy?
Well, you are if you ever thought I was sweet or innocent. While, I can be both, hopefully you've read enough to see that I also have a spectacularly lovely deviant side.
Before we get down to the nitty gritty, let me first say...L WORD...Max is preggers...WTF? Sooooo predictable...And Jenny and Shane together...I would've hoped that Shane had better taste than that. Say it with me...EWWWWW! (In a---It's actually kinda hot kinda way.)
And then there's the drama of the birthday party. It has been decided for me that this year I MUST CELEBRATE... After all, Miss FiFi won't be getting beaten up for her birthday this year. (Not funny...yes... I know you're not laughing). But 'tis cause for celebration. Anywho, need to think of a clever title for my bash, as well as chop down the guest list a bit or find a venue to hold all my peeps.
More on that later...I've put this off loooonnnggg enuf...
I find myself generally to be a not so great liar. So...instead of lying, I tend to be silent. Most peeps, can tell something is up but usually leave me alone 'til I'm ready to come out with it. Such is the case of FiFi's latest adventure...or misadventure if you will.
Shall we start and the root and make our way to the leaves? For the past two months, I have been sleeping with...messing with...screwing around with...spending time with...having a dangerous liason with the dangerous Ex.
Yes...I know...Stop hyperventilating. Let go of your pearls. Who can really call it screwing around? Especially, when the two involved love each other. And while we may have had high aspirations to contain it ONLY at fucking...we were both idiots to think that feelings wouldn't run rampant. Those pesky feelings. That insane passion. Gets you into trouble every time.
In a sense, it poses a question, the feelings... Is it better to be unhappy with someone that bores you (*yawns*) or to be unhappy with someone that ignites passion of pleasure and pain? I'm not in a position to be asking that right now...stay tuned tho, I'm sure the answer will rear it's head only too soon.
The root. Yes, there was a void in me. A void that I had denied/overlooked/disguised. I'm sure sooner or later I would've noticed the void on my own, but she came along sooner. November. I got the "I'm sorry. I regret everything. I miss you terribly. I love you." text message from her. Actually, it was like a little letter of remorse and regret. This ignited the "How dare you fucking contact me, haven't you done enough??" reflex.
I sat on it for a few days, thinking the emotions that had risen would eventually settle. It didn't. I responded. We got to talking and I suppose talking led to, reminiscing, reminiscing led to missing and missing led to meeting up. We both knew what it was for. We made the plan. And we carried it out.
Let me first say, I should've known that I wouldn't be able to handle it from the first night. She had to call the current girlfriend (YES, SHE HAD A GIRLFRIEND) back. It irritated me, but there was some kinda info needed about a backpack or some shit so I let it slide. Moved past...relaxed. But this was most assuredly a foreshadowing of things to come.
We had a great time. Wonderful...she was so happy, healed, blah blah blah. After that came her intense if not FUCKING annoying fear of getting caught. I told her...don't fucking do this if you can't handle it.
Quickly, I grew tired of hearing about the girlfriend's baggage and issues and problems...tried to instate an agreement where there would be no more talk of the girlfriend. Yeah...that lasted for about 30 seconds. It came to where I couldn't handle it. I cut it off.
Yeah...that lasted about a week until the next text message came...
Stay tuned...busy busy...
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dear God. It's like deja vu...only this time you are the crazy ex...like the one before you. Patterns much?
Post a Comment