Thursday, February 5, 2009

Change Effected

Ahhhhh...relief....sweet relief! After my biting yet truthful post yesterday, it appears as though I am being stalked no more. It seems I have gotten my message across loud and clear.

I felt sorta bad about the way I did it, but really, what other option did I have? Really? I felt my creativity was sort of stifled by the fact that I was being spied upon.

I understand the desire to know what someone may or may not be doing and not divulging...however, it seems ridiculous to stalk me in order to try to ascertain that information.

If you have to resort to this measure, it seems obvious that this person may not be worth the effort that goes into tracking their every move. I also understand the desire to gain insight into a person by reading another person's thoughts of them, but really, it was just getting out of hand. And creeping me out. I don't want to be someone's only portal into the secret life and deeds of another person.

That being said...allow me to bring us all back to the wonderful world of FiFi. I wish that person the best of luck with their less than lucky situation and hope that she proceeds with a modicum of caution and doesn't suffer the way I have.

Welcome back FiFi-followers...tomorrow we shall return to business as usual.

PEACE MUTHAS!!!

No comments: