Dudeskies...I am having the BEST lunch ever. Mmmmmmmm....
Okay. So. The L Word. I'm not so sure how I feel about the Jenny/Shane romance. It seems almost incestuous, yet they do kinda sorta look remotely good together. It really is too bad Jenny has to die and that this isn't gonna develop much further....NOT!!! I hate Jenny...but the actress is AMAZING. And I am gonna be with Shane in the spinoff...haha. And I think the critique that Jenny gave Alice about her treatment was so fucking hilarious peeps. Pissed my pants.
But usually every scene with Alice makes me piss my pants. We share an almost freakishly similar personality.
And then, this past weekend I saw The Unborn. Holy fucking traumatic shit! That movie is so freaky deaky scary. I was crawling up my seat for the entire two hours. We went to see My Bloody Valentine 3-D but it was sold out...I was very depressed. I was so looking forward to seeing the killer fling an ax and having it appear as though it was coming straight at my head. YAY! Good times. Soon though. I will see it soon.
I also have started thinking about what the hell I'm gonna do with my tramp stamp. I got this tattoo on the small of my back at Senior Week in high school. And now I fucking hate it. So...I would like to have something designed to cover it up. Cuz it is just not working for me anymore. And as you all know, tattoos are my passion.
Lockdown-the state of being grounded and denied privileges
Lip Service-Verbal expression of agreement or allegiance, unsupported by real conviction or action; hypocritical respect
Fear and distrust both lead to the manifestation of nasty side effects…no not red bumps in your nether regions but in some cases worse…sort of. Anxiety and depression, and life is really not fun when you are plagued with these two fucking pain in the ass demons. I should know. Fortunately, I sort of found a cure for this…no I can’t spill it. It’s a very expensive cure, without which you will certainly suffer a fate worse than death. Just kidding or am I??? *mysterious scowl* I’ll let you ponder that…I can tell you it kinda sorta maybe possibly requires small bank, ya know what I’m sayin. Meanwhile…thank God it’s over and better and calmer and serene and lah dee dah…cuz the alternative is lah dee die kill me seriously and a constant pain and agony that eats you fucking alive. And my lovelies, momma doesn’t want to be eaten alive.
And if number one above occurs you will almost assuredly get a response of number two. It is a vicious cycle. I should know. Eventually, you will fall off the ferris wheel. And it fucking hurts when you fall off the ferris wheel. I should know.
My bestest advice like ever…from Ms. Carrie Bradshaw herself…
“Enjoy yourself . . . That’s what your twenties are for. Your thirties are to learn the lessons. Your forties are to pay for the drinks.”
Smart lady. Sometimes I haven’t figured out why I race soooo quickly to the finish line. I’m still young. It’s not a race. I have all the time in the world to settle into the happiness and trust. It’s relatively around the corner. And my peeps, everything’s relative.
Personally, my preferred form of lockdown comes in the bolting of the door, drawing of the curtains, and handcuffing to the headboard and as for lip service, I’ll bet you can only guess where I like to be serviced by the lips. Ahhhh…pleasure.
Nighty night…wink wink.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment