So...yeah...I've noticed a vicious pattern here lately. I have this thing called a blog tracker. I started it so that I could see how many hits my blog got. So...basically what this also means is that I can see with date and time stamp every single time someone accesses my blog...even if the IP changes. I still know who it is, especially when some psycho accesses it sometimes up to 10x a day. (It's okay...keep reading...don't worry, you've already been tracked).
Since you are not the first stalker I've had, I've become adept in noticing this kind of weird shit. So yes, I know who you are. Sorry, to burst your bubble.
The pressing question remains...what is it exactly that you are looking for? I don't know if you are looking for information...if so, I think that you have gotten enough from all the months of posts on here. If you are looking for any details of current or future plans for a rendezvous, you will be sorely disappointed. I'm not going to spill. Just remember, it's unnecessary drama and you don't want to know, right?
I have racked my brain for every disparaging remark I have heard, any hurtful detail I can remember to write on here to get you to go away and still you come. I have had enough. I don't get to write what I want to write about anymore. I know my writing is good, but this is simply uncalled for.
So, here I give you a list of my suggestions for things you could do instead of stalk me:
1. Get a job.
2. Take care of your kid.
3. Find a better girlfriend who won't cheat on you so you don't have to stalk her ex.
4. Take up knitting.
5. Get a job.
6. Take care of your kid.
7. Find a better girlfriend who won't cheat on you so you don't have to stalk her ex.
8. Paint a watercolor.
9. Get a job.
10. Take care of your kid.
11. Find a better girlfriend who won't cheat on you so you don't have to stalk her ex.
12. Clean your house.
13. Get a job.
14. Take care of your kid.
15. Find a better girlfriend who won't cheat on you so you don't have to stalk her ex.
16. Start your own blog.
17. Get a job.
18. Take care of your kid.
19. Find a better girlfriend who won't cheat on you so you don't have to stalk her ex.
20. GET A FUCKING LIFE!!! Jesus!
Peace out!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Amen sista.
Yeah Baby!!!
Post a Comment