Ahhhhh...hello my persimmons...what is up??
I have been sooooooo crazy busy at work this week...no lunch breaks :(
Seriously, it's okay though. I am really enjoying my job these days. It's kinda lovely. I am getting into the groove and it's showing. YAY! The only problem...now I have two crackberries to babysweat. It's not too bad, things could always be worse.
I am feeling lots better thanks to my new yoga class. I had my first session on Tuesday. It was a private get to know ya session with the master of the center. He and I did some yoga...some breathing and he did like this healing thingy on me. He was pressing my body in the places that were blocking my energy flow and BOY did it hurt like a mutha fucka. So basically what my job here is...I gots to get my uterus area warmer than my head. Cuz as of now my uterus is ice cold and my head is warm. And zhat is not good my peeps...no good at all.
So, now I have my membership and I will go to class 3 days a week. I had my first group class last nite. We have to wear a uniform when we are there which is a cross between the karate kid and scrubs. Lovely beautiful white. Everyone there is so nice and you have to hug the peeps which freaks me out but I will have to ease up on my personal space issues.
I think I will learn a lot from this. We do yoga during the first part of class...which is mad hard but fun. Then we do breathing...which is killer painful but it centers you...then we do meditation and tapping, which is really fucking like totally awesome cool. At the end we stretch and I felt as though I couldn't remember where I was hurting before. I was so relaxed and peaceful. YAY!! After class we all sit together around this little table on the floor and have tea...which is lovely. We get to talk about our experiences during class. Since yesterday was my first class, I had a lot to say. Everyone there is super nice and sweet. I'm very excited about it.
And then...I have been watching the fifth season of Nip/Tuck. It has been nutso. Like really out there this season...but I still love it sooooo much. I finished the last episode and am wondering what the fuck is gonna happen next season. I just kept saying "Holy fucking shit" over and over...cuz Shawn got majorly stabbed by his stalker/agent lady, the lovely Sharon Gless (sweetheart from Queer as Folk)...and basically the show ended with him bleeding like mad nuts on the floor. Yikes! Say it with me...HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!
I have the most mondo crazy weekend coming up and the following two weekends after this will be mondo crazy. Busy busy little beaver FiFi coming thru...(no beaver jokes please). There's the V Day party, the other V Day party, a writing cram session, and then my favorite nephew Kingston is graduating from puppy training, all with the culmination of my BIRTHDAY PARTY. YAYAYAYAYAY!!! So, I sent out the evites for my party...and yikes a buncha peeps are attending...me gots to call the resto and see if they can hold all these peeps. They should be able to....it's a big place. I betcha wanna know what I titled my party, huh??? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Well...okay....fine. It's called The most important person in your life is having a birthday. And the subtitle is It's me...FiFi...in case you weren't sure. Hahahahahahaha! I know you are totally pissing yourself right now. See how funny I is. Don't be jealous!
So yeah...right now...my life is all about love...yoga...peace...happiness and LOVE!!!
Peace my little ones!!!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment