Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Something...funny...weird...and creepy that would NEVER happen to me

So my peeps...my friend said that I could tell this story...It's too funny in the I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THIS COULD EVER HAPPY kinda way.

I have this nutball friend who does some online dating...which I don't do anymore. For obvious reasons if you know me...but nothing like this has ever happened to me. She meets a girl online...chats her up and they decide to go on a date. She likes her...not thaaat much but she likes her enough to go on another date.

This is where I get involved. Soo...she's been chatting to this girl for about a month now and GUESS WHAT... I ask...What's her name??? Her reply- I DON'T KNOW! Um...you don't know. Yeah...that's not good.

How in the hell can you go on dates with someone for a MONTH and not know her name? Now, she's afraid to ask...for obvious reasons, but is also afraid that the girl purposefully didn't tell her name to test her.

Either way, my feelings are, she has three options:
1. End it now never knowing the girl's name.
2. Ask the girl her fucking name
3. Manipulate a situation (a la introducing her to the friends) so she can get the name out of her without her ever knowing that she didn't know the name in the first place.

Dear Lord! This is toooooo complicated for me. It would be a pretty funny story to tell their grandchildren...if it works out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious because my running trainer...I do not know her name!! I never asked and she never said! She said she was going to email me, so I really hope she writes her name in the email so I don't feel like a total douche. But still, that's a little different than DATING someone ;)