...or whatever holiday it is you're celebrating...
Ahhh...I am leaving today to see the fam for xmas. That means no work...no NYC for five whole days. I am truly looking forward to this. My bag is packed with frigging gifts...the damn thing is soooo heavy.
I just want to relax...no deadlines...no meetings....uh...but there is the family, so it could potentially be worse than working. Just kidding!!! In case my family is reading this :-)
You know what's funny. I never EVER go into those touristy souveneir shops. Today I had to go to pick up something for my cousin. The weirdest thing happened. All of a sudden I got terribly nostalgic for long ago when I was just a tourist in this city and everything was exciting and wonderful. I got a creepy feeling in my gut...who knows?!?
I think my eyes have changed so much toward this city. I make new discoveries every single day, but not the kind that a tourist would ever know/dream of. I am lucky. New York is my home now. It's such an amazing feeling to feel at home here...when I see so many people everyday with no fucking clue where their home (READ: hotel) is...heeheehee...can't help but laugh.
Peace out bitches!!! I hope Santa Claus brings you everything you want!!!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment