Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Aah a ah a ah a haahh!

I won't soothe your pain
I won't ease your strain
You'll be waiting in vain
I got nothing for you to gain
Have I mentioned yet that I'm reading the Twilight Saga by Stephanie Meyer??? I think I did...but I'm too damn lazy to go back and check. So...but...anyway I'm reading it. I'm reading it like a fiend on crack. Those books are like 500, 600, 700 pages dudeskies! HUGE!!! LOONNNG!!!
But when I start reading, I cannot stop. CANNOT! They are exactly my brand of heroin. I'm now on the last book BREAKING DAWN. I'm taking this one a lil slower 'cuz I know at the end of this book...there ain't no more. Hopefully, she will continue writing, but for now, there ain't no more.
This book...holy shit...I am not quite 200 pgs in and I am floored by the shit that has gone down already. It excites me and mortifies me about what is yet to come.
This past weekend I went to see the TWILIGHT movie FINALLY! It was soooooo great. Even if you don't feel like reading the books, I highly recommend the movie. The music in the movie is also great. Dark. Brooding. Sexy...exactly like my favorite vampire...EDWARD!!! Yes, I know I know I know...he's a fucking boy. I don't care. I still love him. I still want to marry him. I still want to have like 10,000 of his babies. So HOT!!!!! If he were a butch lesbian...I'd be all over that shit!!!
Alas...let me not rant more...need to get back to work now.
Peace...word...bye bye.

No comments: