It is not a terribly happy Friday here in FiFi-land. Can I get a break? Gosh!!!
First of all, it is blizzarding in the lovely NYC. BLIZZARD!!! I walked one block to get my lunch and fuck if I wasn't Frosty the FiFi by the time I came back. So, but, anyway, I have a friend that's having a mondo celebration tonight. Like a let's all get fucking wasted kinda thing, ya know? Well, now it's gonna be a let's all get fucking wasted, stranded, and fall on our fucking asses kinda thing... So, yeah...this should be fun. Pray for Le FiFi...please.
And if that's not bad enough, I am one of those nutballs that wants a Blackberry Storm...you know. The touch screen Blackberry that beats the iphone's ass. Yeah, I want it. If you know me, you know that I thrive upon instant gratification. I see something...I want it...I have to have it RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!! And so these dumbass phones are SOLD OUT in the whole of NYC...I have to order it online....but...I am not gonna be around for xmas...so they can't deliver it to my house...so I was gonna have them deliver it to my mother...but what if it doesn't arrive by the time I have to leave??? I am not gonna be in one place long enough to get the GOD DAMNED FUCKING STUPID FUCKING PHONE! So, I can't have it right now, so I'm just a tiny bit upset about it. But really it's no biggie. I'll get it when I get back.
I don't feel soooo bad cuz everybody who wants this phone is having to deal with this kinda shit...so I'm not alone. Many many peeps out there feel this excruciating pain.
I also need to get my shizz together to go home next week. I gotta find all the prezzies...buy a few more...and a whole buncha other bullshit...
...And work has also been kinda a cocksucker to me too! So I've got bullshit coming at me from all sides....Ah...well this too shall pass. I need to calm the fuck down.
~~~Yeah...peeps, I'll be working on that. Have a funky weekend!!!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment