PEEPS!!! Friends! I know I suck. I will be not MIA shortly. I have 32.5 million calls, emails and texts to return. Please don't hate me. I am lazy.
I STILL LOVE YOU!!
My cousin said that she was going to send the NYPD to look for me if I didn't call her...ps...i called her..heehee
I am very very busy this week...getting shit ready for next week when I'll be outta town...
My job is scary. I have a lot of responsibility and millions of peeps coming at me from all different angles. YIKES!!! I couldn't fall asleep last night...and when i did i had nightmares of work related crap. I think it's still okay...it's just an adjustment...hopefully...
Lovely weekend as usual. Did get to catch up on some much needed rest.
i'm gonna go take a nappy now...bye!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment