Shizzzz...FiFi is the busiest beaver in the bunch these days. I am learning a lot. Doing a lot. Having meetings a lot. And all that crapola.
I get an email this morning stating that I am supposed to report to the ballroom at 4:45 to begin greeting guests to the company holiday party...huh??? Dudeskies! I am not going to the party. Apparently, it's management's duty to do this kind of shit. Ugggh! I am trying my damndest to get the frig out of it...so we'll see. I TOTALLY have other plans. How can they email me the morning of and expect this of me?!?!? Life can throw you into a pile of poopy sometimes...i'm in the poopy.
I am also insanely depressed. I have finished the last book of the Twilight saga. Alas, my romance with my darling Edward hath ended. Yeah...i'm preeety much suicidal. That author needs to get her ass in gear and write another ten or million books to feed my addiction.
Busy lil FiFi must return to the grind...so sad...
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment