Ladies and Germs!
I apologize profusely for my absence of late. Big things have been happening with Mz. FiFi. I will be trying my absolute bestest not to let ya'll down and not be blogging, but here's why it may be un problemo...
Last week I was offered a major job promotion. I am now management. This means I have a certain responsibility and whatnot to uphold. I have been offered the job that I am taking several times before, but have turned it down due to money and location issues. So, at this point I have been offered the job at the location where I am and with a preeeety significant up in income. In a year such as this, where we are all lucky to even have a job...a promotion...a promotion with a raise is HOLY HUGE!!!
Last week, I was mighty busy learning the ropes...and while I'm still learning, things have become a bit easier. I am seeing that I will enjoy this job and it will be more fun for me.
As all of you know, FiFi is the most creativist person in the world...sort of...but what you all may not know...is that I also love numbers...revenue...finance...blah blah blah. So, that's what I'm doing now...and IT'S SO MUCH FUN!!!! Peeps, I am very happy.
I do have run an entire department as well. This is a tad disconcerting to me. All of the people in the department are my friends...so...I am not too sure how comfortable I'll be running the show...and I'm not too sure how easy it will be for my co-workers to change their perception of me from equal to superior. And by superior I don't mean better, I just mean, having to tell the peeps what to do...and keep things in line...and make department decisions...and all that nonsense. It's a bit scary for me.
I suppose doing my job is numero uno...this isn't a popularity contest so I just hope they still like me. I don't see why they wouldn't...it's just I am somewhat a queen of irrational fears.
***
I had a fabuloso weekend. My dear friend came to visit...we had a blast. We partied it up...and it seems neither of us is as young as we once were. Dudes!! FiFi is steadily climbing ever increasingly close to the big 30!
Once again, I apologize for leaving my bitches hanging...but now you know why so please forgive me...please!!!!
Gracias!!! Adios!!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment