Friday, December 12, 2008

Just take the fall...You’re one of us...The spotlight is on

Yeah...so...FiFi has been a naughty little girl. I am trying my damndest to write you peeps a lil sumthin every day...however, some days (read: most days) I don't even get a lunch break. I would bitch and bitch about this usually, but the truth is...I really fucking like my new job. And I don't mind not taking a lunch break if it means I get to learn more and get more accomplished...

'cuz most definitely Ms. FiFi is not going to be working long hard hours late into the night. I have other things that I need to do late into the night that don't involve reports, numbers, computers, etc etc...you know what I'm gettin at right?? So, the sacrifice of lunch...even tho the person that had my position is still there training me and practically ordering me to go to lunch (which I ignore because he is not the boss anymore, I AM).

The only thing...that I hate...more than anything...more than life...more than brussel sprouts is ALL the fucking meetings that are involved with this job. I know it's important to know what's going on around the place...but seriously...to sit in a meeting for TWO hours to talk for three minutes is ridiculous. DUDES!!! I have to listen to the woes of every other department. BORING!!!! With a capital FUCK!! Alas, this week I have come to realize just how significant (read: REALLY GOD DAMN IMPORTANT) my job is. Like, I have the first meeting of the day with management...that's some shit right there.

So, but anyway...will be trying to write you a love letter every day...but I can't make promises...I am sorta consumed here.

~~~Interjecting...I have to say something about sex. It really is kinda sorta amazing when two people cum at the exact same moment...kinda sorta maybe go weak...groan...and whatnot in perfect sync. It's sorta kinda maybe an indestructable quality of fusion. And sorta kinda maybe takes a fuckload of time to find....And is absolutely defintely like for sure a nightmare to lose... Hmmm...day dreams...~~~

And then...
I am reading the final book in the Twilight Saga. Breaking Dawn. STOP READING HERE UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE BOOKS OR HAVE NO INTENTION OF READING THEM OR YOU WANT TO HAVE THE ENDING SPOILED.

I am on the floor about what is happening. Here is the rundown of things that shock me:
1. Bella married Edward.
2. Bella fucked Edward while she was still human.
3. Bella got knocked up by Edward the vampire.
4. Bella had a mutant vampire child growing inside her.
5. Bella popped the kid out. The kid is half human half vampire...a sweet little soul...so beautiful and amazing...and everybody LOVES her to death.
6. Edward changed Bella into a vampire.
7. BELLA IS FINALLY A VAMPIRE!!!
8. Jacob imprinted (read: Found his soulmate) in Renesmee (read: Bella/Edward's baby). (READ: EW PEDOPHILE) but not really 'cuz since he's a werewolf he doesn't age until he stops being a werewolf and Renesmee is aging quickly so....basically they will be together soon.
9. Bella is grossed out by this. Duh! Obvious reaction.
10. Bella and Edward can have sex for endless hours cuz they're both vampires and never have to sleep and never get tired. What a life, huh?

OKAY, YOU CAN START READING AGAIN!!

So...yeah...I fucking love these books. They are sooooo AWESOME.

Hopefully, I will finish the book this weekend...but I have some serious overdue writing/editing to do as well...I have been lazy and busy lately.

My peeps...have a mucho mucho fun weekend...catch you on the flipside!!!

No comments: