Thursday, September 11, 2008

the good. the bad. the FiFi...

You might be a loser if:

Something that really weirds me out is cyber trolls. You know who you are...you know what you do...if you don't, I can help you.

Some blatent signs that you have no life except for the one dimensional one that is your computer screen...

1. If you spend more time in front of your computer than with actual humans.

2. If your life revolves around emails, IM and your buddies.

3. If you have more friends online than you have in the outside world.

4. If your online friends like you better than the friends you have in the outside world.

5. If you eat, sleep, breathe the anticipation of finding the love of your life in some chat room.

In my personal opinion, online relationships are great. Keeping in touch with friends living far away...people that you share common interests...all this stuff is wonderful. It only turns scary when you are dependant on this fantasy life that you do not have.

I am afraid of you. You are lumped into the catagory of serial killers and pedophiles. You sit with your stained shirt, in your underwear drooling over the life you cannot have. You pray to the holy internet God that your love will love you back. They will not. Obviously, since this is the life you've chosen you have interpersonal malfunctions that render you incapable of a human relationship.

Unless I can have the tangible person...I don't want the relationship. If I can't touch you...see your eyes up close...smell you...what do you really have? In your eyes...you have the perfect relationship...I guess. Because online, you are who you want to be...you represent yourself the way you want. You decide. You create your persona. But the downturn comes when you meet in real life. If you have this extremely extensive online history with the person, it seems weird when you actually meet. Regardless of what you do, you are NOT the person you were through the computer. Your destiny: Disappointment. A life...a love...a true soul mate cannot be created from a machine. Personal interactions, tactile, energy exchanging attractions are mandatory.

I'm not a fan of the internet persay. 99.9% of the time I spend with my ass in front of a computer screen I'm getting paid a pretty penny to be there. After that, I'm out exploring, learning, finding things that bring me happiness. I feel truly sorry for those who are penned within their four walls. You need help. Get a fucking life!

***Retraction: I previously stated that you "might" be a loser if... I would like to replace that with: You are a fucking loser. Jesus! Get a life and save yourself while you can. I don't want to see you 30 years from now with gray hair and 50 cats.

Looky here

My sex toy has arrived. YAY! The g-spot thingy I told you about before. I'm looking forward to our first date. I also got this oil stuff that has pheromones. It's supposed to bring out something in you that attracts people to you. Hahaha! I think it's horse pee or something. That's all I have to say about that. Just wanted to give you the sex toy update I know you needed.

No comments: