fjidaopidjfpaoijfapjifa....I am sitting in my chair... bouncing desperately for the friggin clock to tick five. I wanna go out and play ;-)
This weekend should be very interesting... we shall see I guess. And I will finally get to see some of my friends. I'm feeling bad about the many "STOP BEING MIA" texts, phone calls, and Comments. I'm terribly sorry that other biznass has kept my butt occupied.
I'm not absolutely certain (but I'm pretty sure) that nothing will top last weekends hijinx. If you got to see the blurry drunken scoreboard from my strawberry mudslide sliding, shot guzzling, beer chugging game of BOWLING you will know how well I faired. Let's just say that lil Mizz FiFi won a very s-p-e-c-i-a-l prize. Oh and there was skeeball and corvette driving and competitive dancing and wave riding and carousel round and round...heeheehee... Miss Person That Got Me Wasted And Tried To Take Advantage Of Me (you know who you are)... we will always have that carousel. We were most definitely being bad little kiddies... we maybe sorta possibly most likely absolutely should've gotten thrown out... thank goodness we made friends with that dude who worked there.
Peace my peeps! Have an awesome vvvveeeeeekend.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Definitely good times :)
Post a Comment