skip to main | skip to sidebar

FiFi MaNdRakE fiNaLLy spEaKs

Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way myself...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Try

Mzz. FiFi Mandrake is temporarily out of service. She does not want to talk about it.

I'm sorry to disappoint my devoted followers...I'll try to do better.

XOXO
Posted by Special Agent FiFi at 12:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Who...ME???

My photo
Special Agent FiFi
New York, New York, United States
I will try anything once. I like to color, live life, and do pretty much everything outside the lines.
View my complete profile

Adventures (The Past Tense)

  • ►  2009 (32)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (89)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ▼  September (17)
      • Amor no es un sentimiento; es un abilidad.
      • I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It...oh yeah...and als...
      • Hey There Nancy Drew
      • Let It Rain
      • Fuck! I Fell In Love With A Crazy Person (The Who...
      • The Kindness of Strangers
      • Why Do All The Beautiful Ladies Always Take Me Out...
      • 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
      • Fuck! I fell in love with a crazy person!
      • Tick Tick Tick Tick
      • the good. the bad. the FiFi...
      • Try
      • Rain Date
      • Driving Miss FiFi
      • Nada...Later
      • Ok...So I'm Gonna "Borrow" From Elizabeth Wurtzel ...
      • Where to begin...where to begin.
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (6)