Every month, usually at the same time, I get hit by a black wave. This basically means that FiFi goes into a state of not-so-happiness for no reason whatsoever. You're right...the street name is PMS. I'm PMSing. You're saying to yourself: "FiFi, c'mon, you're a big girl! This happens to everybody. Why do you think you're so special?"
And to that I can only say this is the FiFi blog...so it's all about FiFi and what FiFi wants to talk about. So there. If you want to bitch about how you go through the same thing...start your own blog.
Yeah...I'm sorry...the black wave comes with anger as a side dish.
Anyway, my black wave consists of feeling ugly, sad, unloved, alone, afraid...etc etc. I feel like I have no friends...which is not the case...I hope. I feel like my significant other doesn't love me or want me...which is not the case...I hope. And as you can see, I am filled with those damn second guessing thoughts. If I was the type to be concerned about my job, I would worry about that too. Luckily, I'm not. I want to cry for no reason. I cry for no reason about non-existent issues. Usually, I blow something out of proportion and start a fight with someone. Usually my significant other suffers the most.
It's an uncontrollable reaction. I feel like I have to pour out all my emotions onto everyone so that they can reassure me that FiFi is the cheese...and not a loser. So...yes...I have mental issues. And I can assure you that everyone else does too. Including you. Yes, YOU!
Some of you who know me may say that it happens a little more often than once a month. To that I say, there has been something that has happened that put me in that mood, and maybe you should keep those meany opinions to yourselves. Geesh! What I'm talking about here is caused by something completely unknown.
If you have any advice on how I can keep my business to myself and take care of my own self drop me a line. Otherwise, I will keep trying to figure it out on my own.
***PS...I know how to take care of it...it just requires a loooootttt of work, self control and self love....which is mucho hard for me.
Now, we can say it all together now, nice and loud---"POOR FIFI! It'll be okay."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment