Monday, September 29, 2008

Hey There Nancy Drew

To the person who sent me the anyonomous comment. My darling, just to let you know, my blog tracks visitors. So, I know you read my blog every single day. Yes...I know ALL about you my dear (a little birdie, the one to whom you are referring in your comment, told me lots about you). So, just send me an email next time you want to communicate. Please don't be shy. Otherwise, mind your own fucking business. Thanks. Bye.

***Edited!!! So. If you want a laugh...go read the "Anonymous" comment on Fuck! I fell in love with a crazy person. And then read the "Anonymous" comment on this post.

Lesson #1: Don't fuck with FiFi.

Lesson #2: Don't trust evil liars. Once a liar, always a liar. Good always prevails.

Lesson #3: Maybe it's better to MYOFB. Especially, if you have no clue what you're talking 'bout and your main source of information is a fucking liar.

Have a GREAT DAY!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, sorry it was a mistake. I will never read your blog again. Sorry again.

Anonymous said...

WEIRD!

Anonymous said...

Can you say spawn of the original psychopath? Shit, baby girl, run like tha wind!!!!