Here are some posts previously written...
Ok. So. At this point we're all aware that FiFi's heart got ripped out of her ass. If you are not, scroll down and read 'til you find it.
How low and disgusting is it to learn that people you met last week and strangers you met today give more of a flying fuck about you than the person you loved/wasted an entire year of your life with? Well, I'll tell you. It sucks balls.
At some point, you have to scrape your roadkill butt of the freeway, but 'til you can do it yourself... you must depend on ...yes you got it. THE KINDNESS OF STRANGERS.
My friends and family were amazing, and I don't want to negate them, but there are a couple peeps that deserve a special shout out.
The first is a gal I met less than a week before the breakup. She, like I, was under the pretense that we were all meeting up for some beer and relaxation. And that's what we had until my girlfriend (aka-the lying, cheating scumbag whore) walked in.
And after said whore did the unthinkable (well, now that I think about it, it's not that out of character for her), this gal came home with me and watched me drink, listened to me ramble and saw me cry for the next 24 hours. She was there for me in a way that I know I would be there for someone in my situation even if I didn't know them. A kindred spirit.
And while my girlfriend fucked Butterface McUgly (aka-paper bag head girl), she stood by me for Stage I of the process of losing the most toxic person in my life. She saw not love but addiction.
The next day she came aboard for Stage II. The tears had subsided somewhat, but I still rambled and asked WHY? every ten seconds. And that night is where I met Awesome Samaritan Numero Dos. Just a regular guy...at a regular trivia night...at a regular bar in the city. Perchance, he started out by hitting on me...that was 'til he found out I was a big 'ole hairy dyke suffering the loss of the aforementioned whore. He did not, however, execute the typical straight male bail tactic of a sick grandmother or bad nachos. He talked to me...steadily attempted to make my pathetic ass laugh and distracting me with a rousing game of beer pong (PS...still haven't lost my talent from my college days playing beer pong). When I was too tired to be convinced to stay, he put me in a cab and forced a $20 in my hand.
What can I say about both of these gems? Well...it looks like the beginning of two beautiful friendships!!
She Was Never Going To Change
Ok...so there is nothing better to get over the loss of a lying, cheating asshole than wonderful, beautiful pop music. Here are some of my favs that have been played continuously lately.
BLEEDING LOVE- Leona Lewis ***This is how I felt about my relationship when I was in it. And every single person I knew tried endlessly to get me out of it. Alas. We must learn for ourselves.
Closed off from love
I didn't need the pain
Once or twice was enough
And it was all in vain
Time starts to pass
Before you know would you frozen
But something happened
For the very first time with you
My heart melts into the ground
Found something true
And everyone is looking around
Thinking I am going crazy
But I do not care what they say
I am in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don?t know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vain
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open
Trying hard not to hear
But they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears
Try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that the goal Is to keep me from falling
But nothing's greater
Than the rush that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe
You cut me open And it's draining all of me
Oh they find it hard to believe
I'll be wearing these scars
For everyone to see
HOT N COLD - Katy Perry **I love this girl for her song "I Kissed A Girl" but this one, swear to God, without a doubt was written word for word about my ex.
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah you, PMS
Like a bitch
I would know
And you over think
Always speak
CrypticlyI should know
That you're no good for me
{CHORUS}
Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up
(you)You don't really want to stay, no
(but you)But you don't really want to go-o
You're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in and you're out
You're up and you're down
We used to be
Just like twinsSo in sync
The same energy
Now's a dead battery
Used to laugh bout nothing
Now your plain boring
I should know that
You're not gonna change
{CHORUS}
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a love bi-polar
Stuck on a roller coaster
Can't get off this ride
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
LITTLE BLACK SANDALS -Sia ***This is how I feel now. Better each day
I'm being dragged down, down by the hand
The hand of a golden giant man
He's crushing my knuckles
Splitting my skin, he says he'll let go
If only I’d ask it of him
He saysGirl, it's your call
You wanna fly
You wanna fall
So I shout
I wanna get away from you
As fast as I can
I tell my feet to move it
I hope they have a plan
These little black sandals
Are walking me away
These little black sandals
Are heading the right way
These little black sandals
Are walking me away
These little black sandals
Saved my life today
So now I'm free
Free
From the big bad giant
Who was stalking me
Thank you feet, for guiding me
I'm glad somehow
I got brains down there, at least
Sometimes I'm tempted
Sometimes I am
I would be lying if I said
I didn't miss that giant man
He was the line between pleasure and pain
But me and the feet have some years to reclaim
These little black sandals
Are walking me away
These little black sandals
Are heading the right way
These little black sandals
Are walking me away
These little black sandals
Saved my life today
***Okay...so...I have the whole of Fuck! I fell in love with a crazy person finished. I just have to type it...and it's hella loooong...so I'm working my little fingas off 'mkay.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment