Some people got it some people don't. I definitely got it.
So, how exciting was it---my thwarting my exes spy tactics yesterday.
***A note about that: Just FYI...my computer tracks visitors. It will list them by country. So if one comes up from China...I know who it is...If one comes up from Canada...I know who it is...and so on and so forth. You get the idea. So if you have a spy in another country, it is much easier for me to identify...It's like a huge red bow on their head. 'Mkay. That's all.
This will not excite you, but I'm excited. I've been sporting the curly hair for suuuuccchhh a loooonngg time now. FiFi is going for a haircut today. And going straight. Not heterosexual or anything...just the hair will be straight/heterosexual. Sorry, if I skeered ya.
So, I have been thinking about my options right now. It seems like a lotta people are pushing for me to get back into a monogamous relationship. I think if it happens, it happens. But I will tell you, 95% of my friends are single. And being out on Saturday night, the freedom, the wind blowing, and lalala, made me remember how much fun I used to have as a single gal. And as yet, I haven't really been around in the lesbian community that much...so maybe FiFi should have fun for awhile. So...a low-key no frills relationship with someone who has their own life and will allow me to have mine...may possibly work. But I'm not gonna expect someone to bow to my wishes. But...I'm thinking this sorta compromise shouldn't be a problem.
Holla! I must be doing supa dupa well...cuz I allowed my ipod to wander away from "I Kissed A Girl" and "Hot n Cold" on the Katy Perry cd...and I found this song "I'm Still Breathing". And it's about suicide/break up and I think it's so pretty. I love it.
Maybe I'm nutz...here are the lyrics...
I leave the gas on Walk the allies in the dark Sleep with candles burning I leave the door unlocked I'm weaving a rope and Running all the red lights Did I get your attention Cause I'm sending All the signs and The clock is ticking And I'll be giving My 2 weeks Pick your favorite Shade of black You'd bestPrepare a speech Say something funny Say something sweet But don't say That you loved me Cause I'm still breathing Though we've been Dead for awhile This sickness has no cure We're goin down for sure Already lost a grip Best abandon ship Maybe I was too pale Maybe I was too fat Maybe you wanted better Better luck off in the sack No formal education And I swore way too much But I swear You didn't fucking care Cause we were in love So as I write this letter And she'd my last tear No, it's all for the better That we end this this year Let's close this chapter Say one last prayer But don't say That you loved me...
No comments:
Post a Comment