Wednesday, September 17, 2008

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

I will work on Part II soon...I promise.

In mid-July I went to a psychic with a friend. A really good one and a really $$$ one. I highly recommend her.

Anyway, my friend went first. The psychic told her lots of things ALL true. Here are just a few:
~She would be traveling.
~She sense a geographic distance or strain from her girlfriend.
~She saw NUMBERS NUMBERS NUMBERS--meaning rich...She's a Global Econ major...hmmm.

On my turn, I was terribly nervous. Here's what she told me...
~I have a kind loving heart, a heart that gives all of itself and is easily bruised and taken advantage of. That I need to take care of my heart. (Hmmm...obviously I didn't listen.)
~She said my desire to help people will lead me into philanthropy and non-profit work. (A week before she said this I decided I wanted to go for my masters in Non-profit Management.)
~She said I would be traveling...would experience a delay, but not to worry, everything would be fine. (That came true.)
~She told me that I wouldn't have to worry about money. That even though I tend to blow money...money would always be there. (So far so good)
~She told me that the relationship with my current partner would end withing the following three months. (Can you say last Friday?)
~She told me that my next partner was circling in my orbit already.--This means that I may have met her or will meet her soon. (Umm...well, me thinks she hath arrived.)

All this being said, I am throwing hope and expectation to the wind. I am trying to put Humpty Dumpty back together. That is what is important. Me. My friends and family. My wonderful, amazing, beautiful and kind friends and family. For the time being....FiFi will think about FiFi's needs and no one elses.


I don't actively seek religion anymore...it tends to find me.

"Love is patient and kind, it is never jealous, love is never boastful or conceited, it is never rude or selfish, it does not take offense, nor is it resentful. Love takes no pleasure in others’ sins but delights in the truth; it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope and to endure whatever comes. Love does not come to an end. There are three things that last, faith, hope and love and the greatest of these is love."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Part if my wedding vows :)