Monday, November 10, 2008

Ahhh...The Great Words Of One Mr. Brian Kinney

"I don't believe in love. I believe in fucking. It's honest. It's efficient. You get in and out with the maximum of pleasure and minimum of bullshit. Love is something people tell themselves they're in so they can get laid, and they end up hurting each other because it was all based on lies to begin with."



While I'm not necessarily so jaded and cynical as Mr. Kinney, his words have their merit and wisdom. I have something very special for you all tomorrow. My two month check-up. I need to vent some things...I need to confess some others...and I need to work out from my mind to paper how exactly I became the relationship guru. Especially, when I now believe that relationships are fucked. At least, that's what I currently believe considering I'm in the state of "Fuck me...and then don't let the door hit you in the ass. Yes, I want wham bam thank you ma'am." Don't be so shocked at Princess FiFi. This is called---The Making Up For Lost Time Period.

On to my weekend...

Oh!!! what a weekend. Sextravaganza was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! Fucking brilliant. All of my chef creations were a slamming success (especially my orgasmic cupcakes). YAY!!! When I cleaned up later, the number of empty wine and beer bottles was tooooo numerous to count. I don't believe numbers go that high. Passing around dildos, rubber tongues, underwear vibrators and eating firecracker and creamsicle deliciousness off our bodies was probably the funniest shit ever. It was definitely a gauge to see how uptight some of my friends were. It was a blast...and in 7-10 days all my girlies will be having an extra special blast in their panties. You're Welcome!!!

Saturday...I recovered. Of course all of us crazy bitches went to Cattyshack after the sex party where we danced and got even drunker. I was even voted best dressed by a gay guy...which if you don't realize...that's like a HUGE fucking honor. Gay boyz have the bestest taste en el mundo!!!!

Saturday night I went to see the movie The World Unseen. Holy shit! It was soooo good. Go see it (if only for the hot lezzie plot, with the hot lezzie chicks). HOTTT!!! Of course no night in the city is complete without getting loaded at Cubbyhole before and AFTER the film. Hey...it was so close and convenient...how couldn't we???

PS...a tragedy occurred. Some scary freak boy stole a guy's laptop and jacket there. Lesson to be learned. Don't leave your fucking shit unattended unless you want a scary freak boy stealing it. Lightbulb asshole! I totally felt bad for him tho. Word.

Sunday...I recovered.. Hey...I'm not as young as I used to be.

That is all I've decided to reveal...any other occurances, events, and discussions are being withheld 'cuz some shit is just nun ya biznass!

I'm getting very VERY excited for my weekend of dirty debauchery that is coming up on Friday...ps...I fully intend on being the baddest little girlie from the time I plane on Friday to the time I de-plane on Sunday. There will more than likely be a whole lotta info withheld next Monday...of course I hafta protect all of my guilty ass friends...heeheehee!!!

No comments: