Friday, November 28, 2008

Cheapened

I hope your turkey dinner was as lovely as mine. Thank GOD my friends can cook!! 'Cuz I certainly can't. Well, I can, but just don't really want to do it. So, I was the one to bring the wine. Which is perfectly fine by me. You can't fuck up the wine. Everybody loves the wine. Wine makes the world go round.

We had such a blast. I love my friends. In essence, they are my family. My NYC family. They are all amazing people, each with their own flair and personality that makes us all click into one big group of cool peeps. I spent the majority of my day laughing. We are all so damn entertaining. I feel bad, but one of my friends (let me just say, I was in a sarcastic mood) bore the brunt of my snarkiness. I love her to death. Since she has become a mommie though, her emotions were running high. Where she normally would have told me to go fuck off...she actually pouted (it was really joking pouting though). It was too funny.

So we were making fun of her that she's Australian. She, for some unknown reason, finds it horridly offensive to be considered Australian. So, I said "Just say the phrase We come from a land down under. Then we can decide if you are really Australian." This mortified her...so we googled the song...listened to it and watched the video...and all about pissed our pants as we sang along. It was this and a million other little incidents that made the day most excellent. Oh and how can I forget...another friend was cooking...she started spilling everything all over the floor...mind you...this was NOT her apartment. So basically she trashed a kitchen...that was not hers. It was the funniest shit ever.

Friends, YOU GUYS ARE A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!! I would most definitely not be able to breathe without you peeps in my life!!!

I almost forgot...Wednesday night. We decided to paint the town magenta since we could all sleep in late on Turkey day. Well...well...well. I do love and entertain mischief as often as I can...as long as it doesn't come with a heaping side of bullshit drama. So I was a player in some misbehavior. It was all good fun. Hold the drama. Thanks.

And on to something a lil bit different...

So you all know that FiFi's been in a sorta kinda maybe absolutely definitely pissy mood lately. I have cleaned that up so we can move on...mkay?

What Goes Around Comes Around

Would I fall under that spell again
I don't think so anymore
But I don't know what's written
I'll be there anyway
Call it love I guess, hotter than the sun
You can appreciate it
Yeah...so...we always play dangerous games.
Once upon a time there was this girl I knew. She was easily entranced and lured by someone that could harm her. To partake in something and have fun was one thing. As long as it didn't get out of hand....unfortunately the villain always yanked it out of hand. It was quite another thing to run round and round in circles dealing with the villain's band of flying monkeys. As long as the villain didn't unleash the monkeys everything was fine. The monkeys were let loose...so fortunately the heroine saw an error in her way and saved herself from the clutches of darkness.
Hey love, your face is full of lies
Be careful what you ask
Be cautious how you act
You're tired, tired of the dark
Oh you're covered in dust, yeah
You're covered in dust
How can you fall from a
wound like that dear?
Don't mind, it's a common reaction
And you tell me everything is alright, you don't mind
How can you feel when
you're wounded like that dear?
And you don't mind
Waste my time
Do you realize, you're
caught in the middle with your alibi
You've been living in a dream
and you think "will I likely fall?"
Oh still you lie, based on the fact
that you will always hide
The villain's problem. The world was a lie. And slowly and steadily the villain realized this. And it was painful and sad. To have lost the heroine was the tragedy the villain could not live past. In the villain's mind everything was backward.
The villain loved the heroine so much...but could never accept it...would never admit it... ran as far as possible from it...sabatoged and ruined it. The heroine knew the villains problem. Villains cannot love. The villain masked the pain with grandeose guestures...the villain was lying when he admitted to the whole world that he loved someone. It was a lie because if it was real the villain would have run and hid as he had done with the heroine. The villain could not reveal emotion so when he did, it was not through reality but through the villain's secret world.
The villain had lost the heroine...and slowly realized that his life was a lie. He was melancholy. He tried to fill his life with the presence of another but was still empty. The villain lied and pretended but struggled with the reality of the vast abyss his life had become.
The villain knew that he loved the heroine. The villain realized that the heroine was the one. He fought her so hard and pushed her away so violently because she was the heroine...the saviour.. Alas, the villain wouldn't be saved.
The villain lived his days in misery and regret...missing...wanting...loving the heroine. He could not escape her...could not rid her from his thoughts.
The heroine was happy. Did not miss the sadness and pain the villain inflicted upon her. Had found a brilliant world of wonder and light. Immersed herself in it. The villain was defeated...the heroine lived extraordinarily spectacularly fabulously happily ever after.
What if I could
change the world
one day at a time?
The heroine can and has and will continue to do so.

No comments: