Friday, November 14, 2008

Love Is A Verb Here In My Room

This party is old and uninviting
Participants all in black and white
You enter in fullblown technicolor
Nothing is the same after tonight
If the world would fall apart
In a fiction worthy wind
I wouldn't change a thing
Now that you're here
Hello Beauties!
FiFi is traveling tonight on a plane. I can see the red tail lights heading for Spaaaain. Oh...And I can see FiFi waving goodbye...and...now you're jealous...haha.
I just need to ask a question. Why is it that the MTA insists upon testing your attention and agility in the wee hours of the morning? I am there minding my own business trying to get a few more minutes of sleep, and we start veering and jerking around like all hell. Um...hello...fuckfaces. The fucking train is on fucking tracks. It's not going anywhere. So can we please just have a smooth ride? What the hell are the new trains for anyway?? Geesh! Okay, moving on...
Mkay...so FiFi needs a little break from the city of 8 million. FiFi hath packed her toothbrush and her lowest cut tops and will be gettin' the hell outta dodge. I'm very excited about this weekend. It should be VERY interesting. More than likely, at least I hope, I will not be able to tell you anything about it...at all.
My sexy little band-aid has a slight problem with this, which I find terribly funny. Take a number and get on line. You'll get back up front shortly. FiFi just needs a little double D action---Disorder and Debauchery...Duh, what did you think I meant? *wink wink*
Speaking of band-aid, we had a technological OH FUCK yesterday. I don't want to talk about it, but let's just say that I learned a valuable lesson. Do not type, talk on the phone and drink coffee at the same time you send an email. Can we all say heart attack followed by uncontrolled laughter? It is always very important to be able to laugh at yourself when you do something completely moronic. Normally, I love gmail, however, I had adjusted my address book to avoid problems (but apparently deleting someone from the chat box is not the same as deleting them all together), so gmail and I aren't speaking right now. So, let's all just laugh at the fact that FiFi has her stupid bitch moments too just like everybody else.
Ahhh...I must retire and leave you to find your own dirty way. But allow me to leave you with these parting words...
"New blood. Fresh meat. Crispy!"

No comments: