Someone at the Daily News must be reading FiFi Mandrake because yesterday I said If Obama won it'd be like Christmas...AND today the cover of the Daily News' headline is CHRISTMAS HAS COME...wtf?
I suppose I should be honored. Well, I will tell you, I shed a tear or two last night when they announced that he had won. People were laughing, screaming, dancing in the streets. It was so amazing and wonderful to see. And please....he didn't just win, he tore McCain/Palin a new one (I'm talking, now Palin will be able to take a moose cock...without any issue). I am SO proud to be American today.
To be perfectly honest, I wasn't that jazzed about Obama. I really REALLY wanted Hilary. And I truly believe that she would've been better. Unfortunately, our country is more afraid of someone with a pussy running the country than a black man. I say, Who the fuck cares what color your skin is...who the fuck cares if you have lips or balls? It's not what's in the pants that matters anyway. It's the mind...the brains. Alas, since McCain's brain is about mush at his age and Palin's head is most assuredly filled with air (seriously, the space between her ears is a fucking wind tunnel people) we at least have gotten someone who may be able to help the country get out of our MASSIVE mess. We needed a Democrat, the Republicans have dug a deep enough grave for us. We need a change, no matter how scary or impossible it seems. If you live your life outside the bubble, as I do, you learn a little each day how not to allow fear to control your life.
So, let's all pray for Obama, that he is able to effect change. I truly believe that he will have a ton of support because most people want to be proud of the country we live in and the way our country is now, we have nothing to be proud of. I hope that Obama will alleviate some of our shame!
GO OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment