You've seen the worst of me now
I'm all alone see
You lost me somehow
And what we're fighting for is peace
Are you still in love with me,
Or someone else?
I've seen the worst of you too
I let it go see
Because I have to
And when I'm falling on my knees
You'll take my hand in yours
What will be, we'll be
That song makes me sad. It's so eerily sadly beautiful. Ah, well, I heard it on Magnolia this AM...made me have a feeling (not a good one, not necessarily bad though).
Sooooo...FiFi has decided to adjust her plan a wee bit. Considering the way it's been going, I'd be done with my little uncharted expedition by next weekend...which is not good. I need to calm down just a tad. This thingamajig was not supposed to take five seconds to complete. Will be working on it and tweaking it up. Mkay.
Sex Toy Santa came yesterday and brought me a bag of goodies. Geesh! I totally forgot how much dirty nasty stuff I had coming. Lordy! God! It totally takes over my entire underwear drawer. It sorta kinda maybe (read: DEFINITELY) looks like I have a sex addiction. So...betcha wanna know what I got...dontcha...mkay:
1. Prickly body scrubber that vibrates....with Creamsicle flavored massage lotion. YUMMY!!!
2. Sex position flash cards (that should be fun...like twister or charades)
3. The butterfly (it goes in your undies...use while cleaning, working, shopping etc.)
4. The Tongue (yes, I said tongue. I don't really need this...but it may be nice to have a tongue that does the job that isn't actually attached to a human with vocal chords that may possibly drive me insane...hmm...just a thought)
5. Body tape (I have handcuffs...but this stuff is WAY more fun. It's duct tape that sticks to itself...not skin....hair...coochies...etc) Very VERY fun for those that like to be restricted (read: ME).
So, but anyway, yeah, me thinks I'll be having a bzzzzing good time. HA!
A very pressing question has been on my mind....phone sex...real sex...phone sex...real sex...phone sex...real sex...phone sex
Which is better? It's very hard for me to decide. I suppose the answer is that real sex with the person you're having phone sex with would be better than phone sex. However, current phone sex is definitely better than some people I've had real sex with. You're confused now, right? Me too.
Law Student (I think we should call her Exhibit XXX, it's more fun) and I had a conversation about the toys. A wee bit of the conversation:
Me: I got this buzzer that goes in the undies to make menial tasks more enjoyable.
XXX: Hahahaha! Really? They make that kind of shit.
Me: Yep. They make everything these days. It even has a remote.
XXX: I see. Hmmm...so if you put it on and give me the remote, I can control how much pleasure you feel?
Me: I think you have to be within a certain range of me to do it...you may be too far.
XXX: That's depressing.
Me: Don't worry honey. To some extent you do control the majority of pleasure that I feel.
Later...
Me: I also got a tongue.
XXX: A tongue? I don't even want to know what the fuck that is.
Me: It's exactly what you think it is.
XXX: Well then...it will make a handy accessory to this conversation then.
Me: I agree. Ps...it even has taste buds.
XXX: Why does that turn me on?
Me: No clue.
And later...
Me: And then there's the body tape.
XXX: I'll be right over!!!
Dudskies...I have XXX's permission to write this stuff up. She thinks I'm funny.
***I think that's all I got fer yas today. Hope you are laughing and not thinking that I'm a weirdo...PLEASE DON'T THINK I'M A WEIRDO!!!
I am including this cute lil somethin' somethin' a friend sent to me. It is so true, sweet, and brilliantly insightful...
A Birth Certificate shows that we were born
A Death Certificate shows that we died
Pictures show that we lived!
A Death Certificate shows that we died
Pictures show that we lived!
Have a seat . . . Relax . . . And read this slowly.
I Believe...
That just because two people argue,
it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other.
I Believe...That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
I Believe...That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
I Believe...That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
I Believe... That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
I Believe...That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I Believe...That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I Believe... That you can keep going long after you think you can't.
I Believe...That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
I Believe...That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
I Believe...That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
I Believe...That money is a lousy way of keeping score.
I Believe...That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.
I Believe...That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.
I Believe...That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
I Believe...That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
I Believe...That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others.
sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.
I Believe...That no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.
I Believe...That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but, we are responsible for who we become.
I Believe...That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life Forever.
I Believe...Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
I Believe...That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.
I Believe...That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you - you will find the strength to help.
I Believe...That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
I Believe...That the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.
'The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything.'
I Believe...
That just because two people argue,
it doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other.
I Believe...That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
I Believe...That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
I Believe...That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
I Believe... That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
I Believe...That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I Believe...That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I Believe... That you can keep going long after you think you can't.
I Believe...That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
I Believe...That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
I Believe...That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
I Believe...That money is a lousy way of keeping score.
I Believe...That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.
I Believe...That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.
I Believe...That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
I Believe...That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
I Believe...That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others.
sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.
I Believe...That no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.
I Believe...That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but, we are responsible for who we become.
I Believe...That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life Forever.
I Believe...Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
I Believe...That your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.
I Believe...That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you - you will find the strength to help.
I Believe...That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
I Believe...That the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.
'The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything.'

No comments:
Post a Comment