Wednesday, November 19, 2008

...something a bit more comfortable (ie-black lace) yum

My horoscope for today:

The people you love could use a reminder of that fact -- try to show as much affection as you can for them today. Have confidence that your friendships are real and strong, because they are. You are in a very healthy phase in terms of communicating and connecting with others. Others are trying to distract you from your friends, but you know what is important -- never forget that the people who are there for you now will always be there for you.

YO! My bitches! I love you! Stop by and see me today and I'll show you just how much!!! *wink*

Well...well...well...Band-Aid...hmm...didn't know you had it in you. That was lovely. Baby...you had to have known coming up behind me like that was gonna get you into serious trouble. You knew, that's why you did it. Alas, the effect from the cause of watching a film, a lesbian one, with themes of S & M and naked chicks was truly delicious. Mango me! I love it too much!

okokok...moving on....i'll get back to that later...on my own...without you people, thank you very much! I don't really know what to say today. There is really nothing that's pressing on my mind that I feel the need to talk about.



...No wait...I just went away from this for a second and BOOM, I thought of something. Am I great or what?

The subject called Taking A Bullet.

If you do not know what this is, you should probably watch the Sex and the City movie. It shows a very VERY good example of this. Basically, what this means is that you hear something, see something, remember something...etc etc. that brings you back to thoughts of your lost paramour, someone you liked, someone you wanted, someone you fantasized about, etc etc. So, this thing happens and it's like a trigger and BAM!!!!! You are shot. It feels like taking a bullet. That recoil...that pain...a distinct and very real physical pain.

I'm sure you know what I mean. One of my friends sent me an email about something that she saw and that was her bullet. Someone who wants to be with me heard something about me and that was her bullet. I told someone something about me and that was his bullet. Everytime I write I get shot up with a machine gun. I take bullets everyday, so I'm getting kind of used to them. It's like I'm creating a bulletproof vest, shot by shot. Love can be a very severely, awful, painful, gut wrenching experience.

...but as another friend says: I still contend that a loving relationship is worth the risk of going through that again. The thing to avoid are people who cause those "red flags" to go up if you know what I mean ... not relationships! Say "no" to people who don't cut it ... but yes to giving and receiving love.

Basically, say YES to taking bullets. I know this may sound dumb but it's actually quite true I suppose. I guess you never love otherwise...you never learn otherwise...you never experience life otherwise.

YAY FOR BULLETS!!!!

ps...don't worry Mz. FiFi is still on relationship hiatus but just wanted to share that pearl of wisdom for all you other peeps.

No comments: