And by that I mean pony or turtle...DUH!!!
So, but anyway, remember the fossil. Oh, the HORROR!!! Renovation is a fricking nightmare. She bought one of those mother of hell televisions. So the contractors are trying to locate the stud so they can mount the TV to the wall and um....they can't find the stud! Where the fuck did the stud go??? This is really REALLY bad. I am worried that she will not survive this. They told her she could move back in before Thanksgiving...and what do ya know?!? It's not finished. I told her that would happen. But I am just a young dumbass so what do I know...HAhahaha nahnahnahnah boo boo! But I digress.
Remember how she also couldn't see. Well, what has it been two weeks...and the fossil still can't see. She has a hard knock life right now. So, let's all pray for peace, sight and the discovery of the location of the stud for my poor wittle fossil.
'Tis a very sad day when you can't find your stud.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment