Monday, November 24, 2008

Oh, The Mighty Fall

I am very sleepy today. I am drained actually. I want to go home to my bed this instant, pull the covers over my head and come out when the groundhog sees his shadow.

The weekend was good, but as usual, exhausting. Friday was ginormous group dinner, band and late nite partying. I partook in some very VERY naughty action in the Slope of Park. I don't want to talk about it. If you were there, you know. If you weren't there, you don't need to know. Let's just say it all went downhill after we hijacked a cab out from under two unsuspecting breeders! Holla!!!

I wrote a lot this weekend. It was necessary since last weekend was spent doing "research" and not writing. heeheehee

I went to that mondo party Saturday night...equipped with enough rice to feed all the starving children of Jerusalem. It was so much fun!!! I was a little distant though. I had gone into the rabbitt hole that is my head. Alas, I got to see one of my friends tied up...so that was fabulous.

Hope ya'll had a blast too!!!

No comments: