Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Don't Walk Away

I wanna explode
watch me
Im a lucky girl
see I
I like you
So wont you pay if you wanna go down
I love to watch you, honey
You need me, so lets see
What do you care, if you want to
just pay if you wanna go
Ahhh...the lovely lyrics of Uh Huh Her. So, I get to see them TONIGHT---LIVE. Yeah. I know you're jealous. If you love Leisha Hailey as much as I do...you will understand why my goal is gonna be to rush the stage and make out with her. Alas, I have a feeling I'll be making out with security instead.
You should see my gmail...dudes...there are 500 messages about whether or not Clea Duvall is dating the lead singer.....yes...no...yes...who is clea?...she's girly...she's butch...how can you be a lesbian and not know clea...and now something or other about sex for beer. I went to get lunch and came back to that last one...don't know how the convo went downhill sooooo fast.
I believe that, yes, they are dating. Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter, especially in light of the more important issues we are facing...ie...the presidential election.
So yeah...I wanna EXPLODE. Allow me to tell you why. I just got off the phone with my mother. I asked her who she's voting for. And yes, she said McCain. I agreed that I wouldn't harass her about her decision, but when she attacked me about Obama...I fired back some pretty nasty comments to her. And then she said something...that if I was in the same state as her right now...I would have given her a swirley...I mean fucking dunked her head in a toilet bowl and flushed like 40 times. Here's what she said...you be the judge of whether or not I'm justified. "I think Osama Bin Laden is backing Obama's campaign. He's a terrorist, you know?" I can betcha that you're all nodding that yes indeed I'm justified.
Sometimes, I just cannot believe that I came out of my mother. But I can certainly see the devastating effects of what a sheltered life can do to you. Oh well, I think Obama will win, and when he does I'm gonna do a hula hokey pokey funky chicken polka square dance around my mother for at least 45 minutes. Anyone wanna join me? haha.
Peace. Did I mention I'm gonna see Uh Huh Her tonight? *sticks out tongue* nahnahnahnahbooboo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: