I'm sure if you've been reading that you know that lil Miss FiFi has been going NON STOP for a significant amount of time now. Finally and I mean seriously FINALLY DUDE, I have been demanding some alone time. It's only an evening or two here and there, yet I've got them ALL to myself. I've been terribly productive on my free nights. I've been exercising, writing, cleaning etc etc. Above all, I have been sitting on my couch enjoying the silence. It's so quiet. Peaceful. Zen. I can do, say (not really that much into talking to myself, but I can if I want to), think whatever I want. I can watch, read, listen to whatever I want. It's up to me. The decisions are all mine.
I have been noticing that all of my friends have been demanding decisions out of me. Where do I want to go? What do I want to do? You pick. They say. And this mortifies the living shit out of me because I hadn't been making a lot of decisions before now. I am very laid back and go with the flow, but it became a constant complacancy. So, they are pushing me out. Not letting me off easy at all. (You guys suck!) I have been having to deal with loads of shit that I fear. I have been put in quite a few situations that give me butterflies and make me sweat. And, I suppose, SUPPOSE, that's a good thing. It is getting easier. ~~~So, this was just a random rant about my inner peace.
***I hafta give a shout out to my dear co-worker. She is the truthteller. Honesty is her policy. And I love her for it. Even though I may want to punch her in the face (maybe because I see her face sooo often). And just so everybody knows, she is wwwaaaayyyy hotter that the other girl. Ya know what I mean?!?
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment