Suddenly my social calendar went up in flames this past month...so bad..in fact that I am going to really need to start putting down the events that I've committed to down on paper. I sort of by accident keep double booking myself. Oh...to have my problems. I'm not bragging or anything...but I am at a huge advantage. Lose a psycho gain a social life and have fun again....Weeeeee!!!
Zee costume is FABULOUS!! So cute...so HOT actually...I look sexy but not whorish--YAY-- exactly what I was going for (even with the fishnets)! I did a hair test last night...trying to figure out how much mousse I would need to hold my hair in a 40s pinned back style for the evening. Yeah, so it's basically gonna be an entire can. Oh well, I have to look my best.
Speaking of looking my best, one of my bosses who I rarely see anymore flattered/embarrassed/creeped me out yesterday. He came up to me and he says "FiFi, have you been working out, changed your hair, you look great?!" Why yes Mr. Bossman I have been working out, changed my hair and I also am single again...so that last part is what is making me glow I'm sure. The happiness adds beauty and youth and vitality to my face...hahahaha!!! I couldn't really say that last part 'cuz I'm sorta kinda sure that he doesn't know I eat you know what...heehee!
And on even happier news, I've shown the first 15 pages of the book to some peeps. One comment was "After four pages, I have decided it will be a National best seller." I've gotten several "Hot damns!" "Fantastics!" and "Brilliant and amazing!" So FiFi has some talent...or so she's been told.
Dudes...I feel like I'm bragging today...ugh...I'm not trying to...please don't think I could ever be like that...it's just that everything's working out so well...I just want to share.
I would tell you all about the REBOUND story, and about some peoples theories they have about me and the rebound person...but I don't feel like it. It's too good of a day, and it's Friday! YAY!
Have a great weekend PEEPS!!! Peace!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment