Avoid her, if you can!!!
I completely know why I'm so pissy today, but I don't want to talk about it. Let's just say it has to to with something going on inside my head. Sorry for being so mysterious...
In my honest opinion if you try beating around the bush and that doesn't seem to be working...or you just get tired of beating around the bush, the best thing you can do is to set the bush on fire. It forces a reaction. It can work in your favor or it can explode in your face. However, if you are dead set on an answer (beware, it may not be the truthful answer, but a rushed one, one not thought out properly) a bush fire is a sure bet. It would be your decision to allow a take back if the person tries to back pedal in some way when they've grasped the concept and gravity of their decision. Okie Dokie...that said...let's move on.
...to...Halloween Costumes!!! YAY!! So excited!!! Dudes, I need to get me a costume. Stat! Blog is early today 'cuz I've gotta go find something. The day of the dead is only a week away. I found this sexy gangster girl costume online. Say a prayer for me that they have it in the store, and that I don't look like an asshole in it. Don't worry, it's tasteful sexy...not whore sexy. Well, is whore sexy or just trashy. Who knows?!? I, for the record, do not want to look like a whore...no matter if it's Halloween or Hanukah. So this costume is a 40s gangster girlie dress. I want to get a sexy fedora and little pistol to tuck in my belt. I want to curl my hair up and pin it back and put on my favorite red lipstick. I think it'll be super cute.
Later peeps!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment