Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick Or Treat! Here's Your Eye Candy!!

I think I should be Uh Huh Her's offical photographer...but that's probably jus 'cuz I wanna hang with 'em. No but seriously...I think I did a preeeetttyy good job. Enjoy these sexy ladies...I sure did!


Mysterious, alluring Mz. Leisha Hailey


Uh Huh HOT!

Can you say YUMMY?

Sing to me Leisha!

Lose something? Actually this is a pic (not that good) of the sparkly stuff on her eye.

Um...she is very very sexy in person!! And we hear she's dating Clea Duvall...but don't quote me on that. It's heresay sort of maybe.

She's so into it...so filled with soul...ahhh!

And I LOVE her bangs!!! I am jealous of her bangs!

Have I mentioned I love Leisha!!!!!!!!!?????????? Well, I do!!!
Okay, ladies and gents there you have it. I am very very very very very excited for tonight. I have quite a lot of prep to do (hair, makeup, eyelashes, etc etc)...this is gonna be sooooooo much fun!
Happy Halloween PEEPS!!! See ya when I'm sober!

No comments: