Friday, October 3, 2008

Nucular...WTF??? C'mon Bitch!!

Ok...I finally crashed last night...put my foot down and promised myself an evening fused to my couch. It was completely necessary because I was kinda exhausted and also because I was dying to see the VP debate.

One of my ex boyfriends who lives near me came to watch and thus the evening turned into a ridiculous, raucous and rowdy re-enactment of Biden vs. Palin. With me as Biden and him as Palin. And needless to say...there was significant pissing in the pantalones!!!

To see him mimic Palin's "Nucular" (okay...she said this a bigillion times. Haven't we made fun of Bush enough for this for everyone in the world to have figured out how to pronounce it correctly by now...HUH??? Palin...get with the program.) Also "Say it ain't so Joe" and "Doggonit!!!" was the highlight of my week, month, maybe year. And the text messages were flying from all over the country with commentary and hilarious opinions of those cwazy VPs. Obviously, Biden won in my book. And he was such a sweetheart for not ripping out Palin's asshole and hanging it around her neck. Aww Joe! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with Joe Biden.