...slow is good. I know you don't understand the meaning of slow, b/c (BLANK) was like a Ferrari with a U-Haul attached to it. But slow is not a bad thing. ~~My BFF said this in a fucking hilarious email today!!!
Among many many many other pearls of wisdom and insight...but...this was my favorite.
Yes, I'm still harping on the word SLOW. And despite the overwhelming statistic that 98% of peeps go this route, my wheels are spinning ready to shoot forth. To meet someone who is the antithesis of everything I know scares the fuck out of me.
Hold yer horses, I guess.
So...I'll give you a brief rundown of last weekend...HIGHLIGHTS only!
1. Went to a birthday party in the Bronx. Never been to the Bronx. It's okay...the apartment was huge. We had fun and it took a fucking long ass time to get home.
2. Painted pottery. A really cool "envelope" vase. I cannot wait to pick it up...'tis sooo exciting.
3. Slumber party. It was great. Drank my ass off. Handcuffed myself to peeps...yes there are pics...no you can't see them. Hancuffed peeps to my bed...ditto to this one. Saw some boobie action! Stayed up 'til 4:30AM...yikes... Sunday killed me...I was dead 'til we went for dinner that night.
4. Other things that I maybe forget or don't wanna tell ya.
Peace muthas!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment