Sooo...where to begin. My weekend. I guess I'll start with Friday night. Duh.
I went to my friend's apartment for a drink before going out. A drink turned into basically getting drunk and not leaving her house 'til 11pm. We were going to the I heart brooklyn girls party at Southpaw, and when we got there the line was down the block. Ewww! Plan B. Let's get drinks somewhere else and then come back in a little bit. Good plan right? Uhh...sure...so...I decided that I wouldn't go to Cattyshack that evening in the offchance that I would run into my ex. I had a weird feeling. So, we decided to go to Gingers, the other lezzie bar. There we were, sitting at Gingers having a lovely time when...get ready for it...are you ready...you sure???...okay then...My exes new woman, followed by my ex, followed by some other peeps rolled in from out in the back garden. They walked straight past us and out the front door (I don't think she noticed us). Well, I didn't have any of the reactions that I thought may happen when this day came. I did get upset but not that bad. I took a good look at the girl, and it was basically summed up that she is a fugly, slightly skinnier and much older looking version of me. I had thought that when my friends told me she was not attractive they were trying to protect my feelings...alas they weren't. So, thank God my self esteem wasn't shot again. I actually laughed about it and now don't care if I see her. Tah Dah!!!
Let's roll on to Saturday night. I re-visited the psychic. It had been three months since my last visit. Get ready for it...she didn't recognize me...so I could put her to the test. I sat down and waited calmly for her to tell me the exact opposite information that she told me three months ago...proving she's a fake...and that all my theories were bogus. So...that didn't happen. She told me all the same stuff about myself, about my job, about my life as before. However, she didn't mention my breakup. At the end when she asked me for questions I came clean that I had been there before. After the discussion, she told me some things, some very INTERESTING new things. She also told me that ALL my theories were correct. Hmmm...so...betcha wanna know what they are dontcha?? Well, I'm keeping them to myself until they start coming true. So, we'll see.
Following the psychic, we went to this mechanical bull riding place, Johnny Utah's. We met some friends and had a blast. I DID NOT RIDE THE BULL! Yes, FiFi chickened out. After I saw the violence with which the dude controlling it ejected the guy on the bull, I decided I'd rather keep my teeth, arms, legs, etc. .. you get the point. So, no bull riding meant that I was able to fall in love with my first femme. If you know me, your brain has stopped just as all my other friends who were with me. Fifi and femmes don't go together. Well, you're wrong. I told my friends that I would write a story up about all this...however I'm sorry guys, I'm not gonna do it. It really freaks me out to have dirty sex stories on my blog. I want people to think better of me.
And then on Sunday night (I should interject here that on Saturday day and Sunday day I spent a significant amount of time recovering from the nights before) I went to my friend's apartment to see THE ITTY BITTY TITTY COMMITTEE. It was so good, and moreover, so great that I got to see it surrounded by my friends. Me loves my friends!!
Zhere you go! Hope you enjoyed it!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
www.ittybittydvd.com
Post a Comment