Thursday, October 30, 2008

Uh Huh, Honey

FiFi sorta kinda maybe got into a fight last night. You remember that I went to the Uh Huh Her concert last night right? So, I have two funny stories to tell. One of my friends forgot her passport, and you had to show ID to get a wristband if you wanted to drink. The cocktail waitress brought us all our first round, no problem. My friend and I went up to the bar to get a drink a little later. We got the drinks and were walking back when this crazy security guy starts coming after my friend saying "Where is your wristband?" over and over like he had Turrets or something. She said the beer was for our friend (which it actually was) but he made her wait for the manager and proceeded to say "Let's wait for the manager" a la Turrets again. I went and got another friend to say that it was HER drink, but the guy was nuts. So, the manager came, took one look at the situation, knew instantly that my friend was DEFINITELY over the age of 21 and let us go. Stupid ass security guard knew we were all lesbians at that concert and wasn't gonna get any action so he had to take out his frustrations on us. Can we all say DICK?

And then...those sexy Uh Huh Her ladies came on stage (pictures to follow). We were right in the front, and this girl started pushing her way up and up and up, terrorizing peeps as she went. By the time she got to me, several people wanted to knock her block off. The girl next to me turns to me and says "We hafta hold her back." Which we did...until she crawled around behind me, nearly pulling me to the ground in the process. She tried to push her way in front of us, but I politely elbowed her in the gut and held her back. She kept pushing and pushing and pushing on me until I couldn't stand it. I turned to her and asked her to PLEASE STOP FUCKING TOUCHING ME. Needless to say the stupid deaf moron bitch didn't understand. She KEPT doing it. Which of course made me more angry. Finally, I turned to her and said IF YOU DO NOT STOP PUSHING ME I AM GOING TO GET SECURITY. She told me to fuck off. I waved over the security guy, told him the situation, and he promply removed her. Hope you enjoyed the concert from the way back you IDIOT!! I truly believe that I would've genuinely enjoyed gouging her eyes out and shoving them into her nostrils, however, I wanted to see Uh Huh Her so I took the high road.

Stupid redhead moron cunt bitch obviously doesn't read my blog...or she would have known NOT TO FUCK WITH FIFI! Just to clarify, there's nothing wrong with redheds...but I really wanted to grab ahold of it and yank like hell. heehee

So...dudes...Halloween is TOMORROW! Yippee! I am ready, leaving work early to get all done up. The hair is a process. PS...I got the sexiest WHITE hat to go with my costume. I look like the Godfatheress. I can't wait. Last year, I didn't really get to celebrate so I'm going all out this year.

Lata gatas!!!

No comments: