Need I say more. We can all just assume that FiFi's Saturday night was...well....Frickin HOT!!!
We'll get to that later. Haha...I like to build suspense. My Friday evening was not nearly as interesting as Saturday, but it was LOVELY none the less. I haven't told you...I don't think...that I've been watching the TWIN PEAKS tv series on Netflix. You know the one...that my very very favorite David Lynch created. So, I'm almost there...almost finished...which makes me weepy...'cuz it's sososososososo good. If you don't like Lynch you are a loser, in my humble but absolutely correct opinion. So, Friday was relaxing and just absolutely perfect. I haven't spent a Friday night at home in ages, centuries even. I want more of them. They are precious.
On Saturday, I wrote some. Actually, in the last couple days I've written another 10 pages for the book. So, that's 23 now...I think...maybe more. It's coming along oh so wonderfully. In fact, Saturday night, just before I was leaving to go out I was tap tap taping away on my laptop...I almost forgot I had to go somewhere. I could've kept writing for I don't know how long...but it would've probably been super long. Alas, the half naked ladies were waiting for me.. *wink wink*.
I had a lovely sushi dinner beforehand and trekked in rain, sleet, and typhoon uphill both ways to get to these ladies. On to the show...It was well, half naked women in sexy lingerie. I mean HOT! It was an aerial burlesque show (basically Cirque du Soleil with hot women, not tiny Chinese peeps). They were on trapezes, those silks that they climb up and then swirly whirly down on. It was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Say it with me. So great. Thanks to one of my buddies for suggesting it. It most certainly was a fabulous lezzie group activity. All five of us fell in love with the same girl. She had a hot pink mohawk! I think it was her attitude and the way she carried herself. I think we all had some especially sweet dreams that night.
Even though this show didn't let out 'til nearly 3am, I was up bright and early at noon on Sunday. It was time to make that ass long and inconvenient trip to pick up my painted vase...and dah dah duh Ikea which is nastily far out of the way. I had God on my side transportation wise. Didn't hafa wait...always perfectly in sync. Yay! So, I got my pot (which is so darling, I love my artistic side...and I have requests to paint some pots for other peeps). Then it was off to Ikea. I had to pick up picture frames...like 25 picture frames. They were just those clip frames so I thought I can handle this alone (I didn't really want anyone to go with me, but I should've accepted the help I was offered.) So...but anyway...the frames weighed about 5 million pounds and 3 ounces. I had to carry them home through hell and high water with great train luck though. My shoulder still hurts.
Then I had to frame....25 pics...and hang 23...two were gifts. This was a whole day project. But, as I said before my apartment looks like an art gallery. I will have to schedule an opening to exhibit my photos. Ah...well...I'm having a party in a week so they'll get to see them then.
Back to the grind...later!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This sounds amazing...I would love to see a show like that.
Post a Comment